Meet Fiqry Choerudin
This is the story of my journey to becoming a programmer. I have loved technology since I was little, but I didn't study software development initially because I was interested in multimedia, such as photography, 3D modeling, and drawing. I only started studying software development when I entered college.
I began by learning Java and PHP, but at the time, I wasn't sure if this field was really for me. However, as I approached graduation, I became more interested in software development and got my first job as a frontend developer at Telkom University. My first project was to create a web admin tool for managing international student permits.
As I gained more experience, I became more passionate about the world of software development and started actively using GitHub to contribute to open-source projects and create my own open-source projects.
- Worked closely with the backend engineer
- Responsible for slicing the UI and consuming APIs.
- Worked using AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap CSS, SCSS, vanilla JS, and vanilla CSS.
- Worked on an internal project for the international office app for managing student permits called Permit Service.
- Contributed to the work on an application project to manage the certification of Telkom University employees and students called DigiTrain.
- Develop a dashboard portal for academic data at Telkom University.
Working as Frontend Enginner at Kitabisa
- I developed an internal product library called KBPL and published some components such as images, bottomsheets, chips, and menu navigation.
- Revamp the campaign details, especially the fund details that have already been published on the Kitabisa prod.
- Implement React Query, useInfiniteQuery, and Tailwind CSS on the campaign details, pencairan dana, latest news, and latest news details.